domingo, 12 de septiembre de 2010

Miss you, love.


Millionaire say got a big shot deal and thrown it all away. But, but I'm not too sure how I'm supposed to feel, or what I'm supposed to say. But I'm not not sure, not too sure how it feels to handle every day. And I miss you, love. Make room for the prey, cause I'm coming in with what I wanna say, but it's gonna hurt.. And I love the pain. A breeding ground for hate. But I'm not, not sure, not too sure how it feels to handle every day, like the one that just passed in the crowds of all the people. Remember today, I've no respect for you. And I miss you, love. And I miss you, love.

I love the way you love, but I hate the way I'm supposed to love you back, and It's just a fad part of the teen, teenage angst brigade and... I'm not, not sure, not too sure how it feels to handle every day, like the one that just passed in the crowds of all the people.

Remember today, I've no respect for you. And I miss you, love. And I miss you, love. Remember today, I've no respect for you. And I miss you, love. And I miss you. I love the way you love, but I hate the way I'm supposed to love you back.


2 comentarios:

SantitAh dijo...

Re besha la canción!
Bezitozz Tori

memoriadeunamimo dijo...

silverchair :) que lindos recuerdos de cuando tenia 14 años y viajaba en colectivo al colegio escuchandolos en el mp3.
Que lindo acordarme de mi ex novio y yo cantandolos a capella [a los gritos en realidad] en la pieza con la luz apagada hasta que venian a preguntar si estabamos bien jajajaj